Perillo Launches Faith-based Tours
Perillo Tours has announced the launch of “Journeys of Faith,” fully customized faith-based journeys to Italy and beyond. “Journeys of Faith” was created for individuals, churches and organizations across America to participate in organized group travel.
The Perillo Tours “Journeys of Faith” brochure features sample itineraries focusing on Italy; Spain, Portugal and France; Greece and Turkey; and the Holy Land and Jordan. The Perillo team will create a one-of-a-kind experience according to each group’s specific interests, such as daily Masses and exclusive access to sights not offered on scheduled tours. From gazing upon the wonder of Michelangelo’s frescos in the Sistine Chapel in Vatican City to breaking bread in Assisi with Franciscan monks to walking in the footsteps of St. Paul, each itinerary is crafted to offer a blend of touring and exploring.
Sample programs include:
• Italian Jubilation: 10 Days/8 Nights, starting at $1,850 per person
• Miracles of Southern Italy: 10 Days/8 Nights, starting at $1,395 per person
• The Marian Shrines: 10 Days/8 Nights to Portugal, Spain and France, starting at $1,780 per person
• Journey of St. Paul: 10 Days/8 Nights to Greece and Turkey, starting at $2,610 per person
• The Holy Land and Jordan: 12 Days/9 Nights, starting at $1,905 per person
Group tours can be arranged for a minimum of 15 paying participants.
Pricing for “Journeys of Faith” group tours includes a “Journeys of Faith” kit, tour manager, hotel accommodations, motorcoach transport, daily buffet breakfast, most dinners, admissions as stated in itinerary, wireless headsets, porterage of one suitcase per person and daily Mass upon request. Group air rates are available from all gateway cities. (855-784-7687, www.perillotours.com/groups)